Thursday 28 March 2013

My Experience with Watches-and-diamonds.com



This year, I decided that my holiday bonus check would go to a great watch. I’ve been noticing a lot of my coworkers have really sharp and professional watches, and I would love to be able to tell the time during meetings without looking like I am checking my cell phone. I only have a plastic running watch, which is great for the trails, but less so for the office. This winter, I started to do some research about watches to see how much they would cost and what I could find in my price range. I asked some of my coworkers where they had gotten their watches, and I got a variety of responses from small jewelers to department stores. I check them all out but found the prices a bit high. Then, my brother recommended Watches-and-diamonds.com.  When he told me the deal he had gotten on a watch for his girlfriend’s birthday earlier this month, I was really impressed.
I went to Watches-and-diamonds.com and it turns out they had just the watch I had been eyeing in GQ! I also looked at the used watches on their web site. They had some really good classic options in great shape, but I decided to go with a new watch. I was a little nervous about making such a big purchase online, so I chatted with a customer service agent. She reassured me that Watches-and-diamonds.com has a great return policy, and you can send anything back in 45 days as long as it is not used. Everything they sell is also under warranty. I felt reassured and ordered the watch. It came really quickly, and I love wearing it around the office! It looks great and I know it will last a long time. I’d highly recommend Watches-and-diamonds.com to anyone looking for a new watch at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment